About the DHTA
The Dominica Hotel & Tourism Association (DHTA) was first formed in 1972. For more than three decades the organisation has been fostering and promoting tourism in Dominica.
DHTA Board of Directors for the year 2013-2014
- Ms. Jonathan Vidal (President)
- Ms. Renee Whitchurch Aird-Douglas (Vice President)
- Ms. Gwenith Whitford (Secretary)
- Ms. Vanessa Prevost (Treasurer)
- Mr. Daniel Nunez (Director)
- Ms. Daryl Aaron (Director)
- Mr. Herve Nizard (Director)
- Ms. Tanaquil Pfund (Director)
- Mr. David R. Thornhill (Office Administrator)
The DHTA's mission is to promote tourism and related services as a critical sector in Dominica's economic development and to work closely with all stakeholders to create and sustain an enabling environment that will support Members' efforts to improve the standards of their products and the quality of their services.