About the DHTA
The Dominica Hotel & Tourism Association (DHTA) was first formed in 1972. For more than three decades the organisation has been fostering and promoting tourism in Dominica.
The Board of the Dominica Hotel & Tourism Association ~ 2012-2013
- Ms. Yvonne Armour (President)
- Mrs. Maxine Alleyene-Esprit (Vice President)
- Mrs. Carol Rabess (Treasurer)
- Ms. Renée Whitchurch-Aird Douglas (Secretary)
- Mr. Daniel Nunez (Director)
- Mr. Hervé Nizard (Director)
- Mrs. Jessica Pinard Byrne-Yarde (Director)
- Ms. Juliette Shillingford (Director)
- Mrs. Marvlyn Alexander-James (Director)
- David Thornhill (Office Administrator)
The DHTA's mission is to promote tourism and related services as a critical sector in Dominica's economic development and to work closely with all stakeholders to create and sustain an enabling environment that will support Members' efforts to improve the standards of their products and the quality of their services.